Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Make The Call!

The 50 Snowman project was fun to do. I had no idea where it would go. It started off one way and made the turn into puns and that was that. What was fun was that it got folks thinking up snowman gags and ideas, too.

So, what should be next? I'm going to do something Halloween related for sure this fall, but it's a bit early in the year for that. I'm asking for your suggestions. It doesn't have to be 50 of something, by the way. It is fun to come up with a "complete set" of things, but I'm totally open to suggestions.

Think about it, and post a comment below or send me an e-mail (kar2oonman@gmail.com) and let's see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do a series with your shark that's in your banner! You know, 'Card Shark', 'Shark the Herald Angels Sing', 'Sharksky & Hutch', etc.
    Just my 2 cents anyways.

    ReplyDelete